|This Xircom Ethernet PC Card adapter has been specifically designed to meet the networking needs of the small or home office. The included drivers and software allow the use of the 10/100 Network PC Card with notebook computers using the Windows 9x/NT/ME/2K operating systems.Additional features found in Xircom corporate products include optimized drivers for the common client and network operating systems.
- Connect your portable PC to 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet networks-- used from offices to college dormitories and even with cable modems--using this state-of-the art PC card
- The 16-bit, 10/100MBPS PCMCIA Type III XE2000 automatically senses your network speed for seamless 10Mbps or 100Mbps operation
- This adapter features BatterySave advanced power management for longer notebook battery life, and offers the ease of plug-and-play installation under a wide range of network operating systems including Win95/98, NT and Windows 2000
- Integrated RJ-45 jack means no dongle to lose or break
- Full suite of network drivers includes 16-bit real mode NDIS and ODI drivers, packet driver, 32-bit ODI driver, and 32-bit NDIS3 and NDIS4 driver support for Win95 and NT
- Supports both 10Base-T and 100Base-TX networks.
- Type III PC Card
- Size: 3.37 x 2.13 x .413 inches (86 x 54 x 10.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz (36 g)
- IEEE 802.3 for 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u for 100Base-TX
- 10/20 Mbps full-duplex
- LAN adapter ID and serial number
- Transmission Activity (yellow)
- Link Integrity (green for 10Base-T)
- Link Integrity (orange for 100Base-TX)
||Supports all popular PC Card-compliant PCs with two stacked Type II slots or one Type III slot, including |
- Texas Instruments
- and Toshiba
- Card and Socket Services: Supports Card and Socket Services including Award, Phoenix, and SystemSoft
- Operating Systems: Supports all popular operating systems including Microsoft* Windows* 95, Windows* 98, Windows* Me, Windows NT* and Windows* 2000
- Xircon XE2000 10/100 PCMCIA Type III Network PC Card
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.