|The USB 2.0 to IDE External Case allows you to upgrade 2.5" IDE Disks drives to USB 2.0 ATAPI host commands. Provides the ability to upgrade and support a variety of ATA/ATAPI base 2.5" disk drives without changing the peripheral hardware.
- Compliant with both the standard specifications of USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- High-speed up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- Complies with ATA/ATAP-6 specifications revision 1.0 (PIO mode 0~4, DMA mode 0~2, UDMA mode 0~5)
- 64/512 bytes data payload for full/high speed bulk endpoint
- Supports 8-bit/16-bit standard PIO mode interface
- Supports 16-bit multi-word DMA mode and Ultra DMA mode interface (Ultra 33/66/100)
- Suports Power down mode and USB suspend indicator
- Supports Wake-up ability
- Supports 2.5 HDD
- IBM compatible Pentium-233MHz or better & MAC PC
- 64MB RAM or more
- Available USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port
- 2.5" Hard Drive
- Microsoft windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and/or MAC OS 8.6 or higher
- USB 2.0/1.1 to 2.5" IDE External Enclosure Case (PC/MAC Compatible)
- Power Adapter
- USB (A-B) cable
- PS/2 5v cable
- Software cD Driver
- User's Manual
- HARD DRIVE NOT INCLUDED
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.