|Seagate Cheetah 15K drives offer the high performance, increased capacity and optimized power consumption needed by enterprises to meet demanding Tier 1 enterprise requirements.
- Delivers high performance with sustained data rates up to 171MB/s
- Offers high capacity (up to 600GB) with third-generation perpendicular recording
- Includes Seagate PowerTrim™ technology to dynamically reduce power usage
- Supports 6Gb/s SAS 2.0, 4Gb/s FC, and Ultra320 SCSI interfaces
- Includes advanced read/write technology for an unrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16 and an annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.55 percent
- Provides TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option (SAS models only) to eliminate the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enable safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allow organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard drives
- Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated™ to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data
||26.11mm (1.028 in)|
||101.85mm (4.010 in)|
||146.99mm (5.787 in)|
||839g (1.85 lb)|
|Spin Speed (RPM)
|Random read seek time
|Random write seek time
|Annual Failure Rate
- Seagate ST3146855LW - Cheetah 15K.5 Ultra320 SCSI 146GB 3.5in Hard Drive
- SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED -
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.