Description & Features:
- 7,200 RPM spindle speed.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 150 Mbytes per second).
- Tunneling Giant Magnetoresistive (TGMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, provide the drives with increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- Quiet operation.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
|Formatted Gbytes (512 bytes/sector)
|Bytes per sector
|Default sectors per track
|Default read/write heads
|Recording density, KBPI (kbits/in max)
|Track density, KTPI (ktracks/in avg.)
|Areal density, (Gbits/in2 avg)
|Spindle speed (RPM)
|Internal data transfer rate (Mbits/sec max)
|Sustained data transfer rate OD (Mbytes/sec max)
|I/O data-transfer rate (Mbytes/sec max)
|ATA data-transfer modes supported
||PIO modes 0–4
Multiword DMA modes 0–2
Ultra DMA modes 0–6
|Height (mm max)
||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (mm max)
||101.6 mm (4.000 inches) +/- 0.010 inches|
|Length (mm max)
||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
||580 grams (1.28 lb.)|
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 - ST3250620AS 250GB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5in 7200RPM 16MB Cache Hard Drive
- - SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED -
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.