|Maxtor DiamondMax™ Plus 5120 AT disk drives are 1-inch high, 3.5-inch diameter random access storage devices which incorporate an on-board ATA-5/Ultra DMA controller. High capacity is achieved by a balanced combination of high areal recording density and the latest data encoding and servo techniques.
Maxtor's latest advancements in electronic packaging and integration methods have lowered the drive's power consumption and increased its reliability. Advanced giant magneto-resistive read/write heads and a state-of-the-art head/disk assembly - using an integrated motor/spindle design - allow up to four disks in a 3.5-inch package.
Exceptionally high data transfer rates, 7,200 RPM spin speed and 9.0 ms access times make these performance series disk drives especially well-suited to high-end desktop and server applications.
- ANSI ATA-5 compliant PIO Mode 4 interface (Enhanced IDE)
- Supports Ultra DMA Mode 4 for up to 66 MB/sec data transfers
- 2 MB buffer with multi-adaptive cache manager
- 7,200 RPM spin speed
- 9.0 ms seek time
- Zone density and I.D.-less recording
- High reliability with > 500,000 hour MTBF
- Outstanding shock resistance at 200 Gs
- High durability with 50K constant start/stop cycles
- Advanced multi-burst on-the-fly Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Extended data integrity with ECC protected data and fault tolerant servo synchronization fields
- Supports EPA Energy Star Standards (Green PC Friendly) with ATA powering savings commands
- Auto park and lock actuator mechanism
- Low power consumption
- S.M.A.R.T. Capability
|Hard Drive Capacity
- Maxtor 91024D4 DiamondMax Plus 5120 - 10.2GB ATA-5/Ultra DMA 40-Pin 7200RPM Hard Drive
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.