|FireWire, which is also referred to as IEEE 1394 and Sony i.LINK is one of the fastest peripheral standards ever developed. FireWire Cables can be used with mobile devices such as digital cameras, smartphones and external hard drives.
Transferring data at up to 400Mbps
FireWire delivers more than 30 times the bandwidth of the popular USB peripheral standard.
FireWire (IEEE 1394) is the interface of choice for todayÆs digital audio and video devices (DV camcorders), as well as external hard drives and other high-speed peripherals.
Features & Specifications:
- Twisted pair construction and triple shielding reduces cross talk and maximizes data transfer rate
- Fast data transfers, rated up to 400Mbps (limited by device/port speed)
- Plug-and-Play, hot swap compatible, allows connection and disconnection of FireWire devices without shutting down computer
- Quality made for durable performance
- Color: Clear
- Length: 3ft
- Generic IEEE-1394 Clear FireWire iLink DV Cable 3 Feet 4-Pin to 4-Pin Male-to-Male (Free USPS)
- - SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED -
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.