The 45G9468 Model provide 1.0 GB in a 1" high, 3.5" form factor. Using industry leading areal density 1.05 GB is achieved using only three disks and two data zones. This leads to exceptional performance and reliability.
- Magneto resistive heads.
- PRDF data channel (partial response maximum likelihood with digital filter)
- 512 KB multi-segmented data buffer.
- Drive supported SCSI bus terminator power.
- Industry standard mounting.
- Low command overhead.
- ECC on the fly.
- Read ahead caching.
- Write cache supported.
- Predictive failure analysis.
- Technical/commercial workstations
- Network servers
- Mass storage arrays
- High end personal computers
- Popular capacity point.
- Range of SCSI interfaces to suit application. High interface data rate
- Exceptionally high data rate across entire disk surface.
- Fast access to data.
- Industry leading areal density 354/319 Mb/sq in.
- Robust data channel for improved data integrity.
- Fast data retrieval in multi-tasking environments.
- Easy integration across multiple platforms.
- Easy installation.
- Improved data throughput.
- Industry leading reliability.