FE-1439TX is a highly integrated and cost-effective single-chip Fast Ethernet card that provides 32-bit performance, PCI bus master capability, and full compliance with IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T specifications and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control. The FE-1439TX keeps network maintenance cost low and eliminates usage barriers. It is the easiest way to upgrade a network from 10 to 100Mbps. It also supports full-duplex operation, making possible 200Mbps of bandwidth at no additional cost. It includes an interface for a boot ROM and can be used in diskless workstations, providing maximum network security and ease of management.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, Physical chip and transceiver in one chip
- 10 Mb/s and 100 Mb/s operation
- Supports 10 Mb/s and 100 Mb/s N-way Auto-negotiation operation
- PCI local bus single-chip Fast Ethernet controller
- Compliant to PCI Revision 2.2
- Supports PCI clock 16.75MHz-40MHz
- Supports PCI target fast back-to-back transaction
- Supports up to 128K bytes Boot ROM interface for EPROM
- Compliant to PC99 standard
- Includes a programmable, PCI burst size and early tx/rx threshold.
- Contains two large (2Kbyte) independent receive and transmit FIFO's
- Advanced power saving mode when LAN function or wakeup function is not used
- Half/Full duplex capability
- Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- 3.3V power supply with 5V tolerant I/Os.
||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T IEEE 802.3u 100Base-Tx|
||10Base-T: Category 3,4 or 5 UTP/STP cable
100Base-T:Category 5 UTP/STP cable|
||10Mbps/20Mbps(Full-duplex) 100Mbps/200Mbps (Full-duplex)|
|Transmit/Receive Buffer Memory
||2KB transmit FIFO; 2KB receive FIFO|
||Novell Netware 3.12 / 4.x / 5.0; Client32; Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000; Windows for Workgroups 3.11; SCO UnixWare 7.x; SCO UNIX LLI/MDI Drivers; Packet driver; NDIS (OS/2 LAN server & DOS LAN); NDIS3 (Windows 95, OSR2, Windows NT 3.51 and Windows NT 4.0 NDIS 3.1)|
||+3.3 Volts at 330 mA. maximum|
||0°C ~ 45°C (Operating); -40°C ~ 70°C(Storage)|
||20% ~ 90% relative Humidity|
||FCC Class B, CE
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
- High Performance PCI 10/100Mbps Ethernet Card Model No.: FE-1439TX
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your