|HB289008C4 is a CompactFlash™. This card complies with CompactFlash™ specification, and is suitable for the usage of data storage memory medium for PC or any other electric equipment and digital still camera. This card is suitable for ISA (Industry Standard Architecture) bus interface standard, and read/write unit is 1 sector (512 bytes) sequential access. By using this card it is possible to operate good performance for the system which have CompactFlashTM slots.
Features & Specifications:
- CompactFlash™ specification standard
- 50 pin two pieces connector and Type I (3.3 mm)
- 3.3V / 5V single power supply operation
- Card density is 48 Mega bytes maximum
- This card is equipped with Hitachi 64 Mega bit Flash memory (HN29W6411A)
- 3 variations of mode access
- Memory card mode
- I/O card mode
- True IDE mode
- Internal self-diagnostic program operates at VCC power on
- High reliability based on internal ECC (Error Correcting Code) function
- Data write is 300,000 cycle
- Data reliability is 1 error in 1014 bits read
- Auto sleep mode
- Hitachi HB289008C4 8MB Compac Flash Card (BFA90084ACDA54JJ)
- SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED -
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.