The MAW SCSI series is the latest generation Hard Disk products from Fujitsu offering low profile, high speed and high capacity to high performance enterprise computing applications.
The MAW NC/NP series supports the Ultra 320 SCSI (320MB/s) interface which offers new performance and reliability enhancing features such as data packet protocol, quick arbitration and selection, and signal pre-compensation.
- Large capacity: Massive capacity has been achieved through the development of head, media, signal processing technology, servo technology*1 as an element technology allowing up to to 11Gb/cm2 (75Gb/in 2) high density and up to 75GB*2 per disk, 300GB*2 per drive (4 disks) high capacity.
- High Performance: Read Ahead Cache *3 and Write Reordering Cache *4 enable the drives to execute read and write operation in high speed.
- High Reliability: On the fly ECC (Error Correction Code) and S.M.A.R.T *5 function enable the drives to improve the data reliability.
- Silence: FDB spindle motor is incorporated for silent operation.
- RoHS Compliance: This HDD is designed to meet the requirements of the European Union's RoHS directive.
||68 pin HD D-Sub|
||68 pin HD D-Sub (HD-68)|
||MTBF 1200000 sec|
||4.5 ms (average) / 10 ms (max)|
|Drive Transfer Rate
||320 MBps (external)|
|Track-to-Track Seek Time
||3.5" x 1/3H|
|Form Factor (metric)
||8.9 cm x 1/3H|
||1 per 10^15|
||10 per 10^8|
|Min Operating Temperature
||1 g @ 20-300 Hz (operating) / 5 g @ 22-300 Hz (non-operating)|
|Max Operating Temperature
|Humidity Range Operating
||5 - 95%|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
- Fujitsu Enterprise - MAW3073NP 73.5GB Ultra320 SCSI 68-pin HD D-Sub Hard Drive
- - SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED -
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.