PocketSync Two Point Five Combo comes with the PocketSync backup software preinstalled on the drive. Simply plug the drive into your system and the software will automatically install. Nothing could be simpler. Thereafter, every time you plug the drive in, the backup process will start automatically. Plug and Fire Technology.
PocketSync was designed expressly for removable storage media. The user is capable of "profiling" each or their drives, flash cards and USB thumb drives, telling the software exactly which files to backup with what options on each device. PocketSync will then automatically do the backup on a per drive basis each time the drive is plugged in.
(PocketSync & Plug-n-Fire are registered trademarks of Avesta, Inc.)
- Verification: Locate data that has changed since the last backup.
- Synchronization: Synchronize your hard drive with your PocketSync drive.
- Plug and Fire: Simply plug the drive in and the back up commences based upon the drive profile.
- Compression: Backup more files and with Strong Compression backup even more.
- Encryption: Zip compatible encryption, unencrypted with any WinZip compatible program.
- Strong Encryption: For the really security conscious, encrypt your files with 256 bit Rijndael (pronounced "Rain Doll") encryption.
- Revisioning: Automatically keep multiple copies of your files as you make changes to them over time.
- Media Recognition: Profile each of your drives so separate folders and files may be backed up along with the appropriate options.
||20, 30, 40, 60 Gigabyte
||5 1/2" Long
USB 2.0 (Type B socket)
Backward compatible with USB 1.0/ 1.1
||Up to 480 Mb/sec|
|Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows 98/SE
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME (Millenium Edition)
- Windows XP
- Two Point Five Combo Drive
- Leatherette Pouch (For easy Carry on)
- USB Cable
- FireWire Cable
- Power Cable
- PocketSync Software
- Quick Start Guide