|The AEC6712UW is a high performance PCI bus master Ultra SCSI-3 adapter and SCSI bus transfer rate up to 40MB/Sec.
AEC6712UW supports full Feature PCI 32-bit bus master transfer capability including PCI enhanced data transfer commands (133MB/Sec).
AEC6712UW supports Scatter/Gather function to improve performance under multi-tasking O.S.
- Powerful advanced setup function
- Supports multi-threaded and multi-tasking
- Supports ACARD ASK (ACARD SCSI kernel)
- Int13h extension supported
- Built-in ATP870UW 32bit RISC engine
- Scatter/Gather operation support
- Automatic FIFO threshold selection
- Low command overhead
- Burst master cycle up to 133MB/Sec (at 33MHz)
- Flash BIOS interface
- PCI Plug and Play
- Support SCSI-1, SCSI-2, SCSI-3 Feature
- Synchronous transfer rates up to 40MB/Sec
- Asynchronous transfer rates up to 7MB/Sec
- Combination commands greatly reduce interrupt handling responsibilities
- Auto sense in IBM PC AT and NEC PC-98
- Removable device boot enable setup
- Supports CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, TAPE, MO
- SCSI processor ATP870UW
- Supports 32bit PCI bus master
- 20MIPs RISC processor
- 8bit SCSI data bus
- Max. SCSI data transfer rate up to 40MB/Sec
- Supports 15 to 120 SCSI devices
- SCSI connector
- 8bit 50pins internal
- 16bit 68pins internal
- 16bit 68pins external
- Upgradable flash BIOS supports
- Programming terminator supports
- O.S compatibility
- DOS, Windows 3.X, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Server2003, Netware 3.x, 4.x
- OS/2 2.x/3.x, SCO Unix (Version 3.2.X), DOS/V... etc. compatible.
- Bundle SCSITOOL software
- Including utility
- ASPI Tool CD
- Acard Technology AEC-6712UW PCI Ultra Wide SCSI-3 Adapter Card (AEC6712UW / AEC-6712 / AEC6712)
Before you purchase this item, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with system by visiting the manufacturer's web site.
We assume no responsibility and will not accept full refunds for items purchased that are not compatible with your system configuration.